[delegate-en/2939]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] delegate ICAP support
10 May 2005 14:27:33 GMT Schoch Andreas <pl4fqbdyi.ml@delegate.org>
SWX Swiss Exchange

Hi Yutaka,

using delegate as application proxy for special communications we have
the requirement to virus scan this
traffic. we are using  trendmicro scan engines using ICAP protocol.

------          --------          ------
| client  |---> | delegate  | --->| server  |
------          --------           ------
                          |         ^
                          |          |
                         v          |
                      -----------
                     |  ICAP Server |
                     -----------

Does delegate support a configuration like this?
Searching on delegate.org I did not found infos about  ICAP support.
(found only also a question about ICAP support)

rgds

andi

  Andreas Schoch
  Swiss Exchange SWX