[delegate-en/3585]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Opera socks!!
01 Dec 2006 10:39:21 GMT "Mat Moot" <pragabdyi.ml@delegate.org>

 Dear all,

As you may know Opera does not support socks proxies, so the only way for me
to do that was either through using sockscap or something similar (which
causes some problems to my system) or maybe (and correct me if I am wrong)
through creating two delegate instances (http, and socks) and forward all
the data that reaches the http to the socks…can you guys show me the proper
command to do that??!!

Kind regards,