[delegate-en/3605] [Reference:<_A3604@delegate-en.ML_>]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

Re: Interoperability with fwtk authsrv
21 Dec 2006 15:31:27 GMT     feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Wi Nagel" <pcqhabdyi.ml@delegate.org> wrote:
 |At the moment, we use FWTK as a proxy server for telnet and ftp. We're
 |expierencing some problems and want to use delegate as a backup. We
 |currently use the authentication server provided by FWTK. Is it possible to
 |have delegate use the authentication server provided by FWTK? We have a lot
 |of users in this authserver and do not want to keep a double administration.

Unfortunatelly I don't know what is the auth. server by FWTK.

DeleGate supports the PAM standard, and bisides it, DeleGate can use
application servers (as FTP, POP, ...) as authentication servers.
For example, if you have FTP server (possibly with authentication by
FWTK) at "ftp://ftpserver:8021", then specify it as the authentication
server as follows:

  AUTHORIZER=ftpserver/8021