I have been playing for a couple of days at this with no luck.
I would like to have a scenario where:
- box (Mac OS X) points to local DeleGate
- DeleGate selects SOCKS proxy based on destination (or not destination)
for multiple proxies and multiple destinations eg.
domain1 = socksproxy1
domain2 = socksproxy16
domain3 = socksproxy22
- each socksproxy is actually a SSH tunnel with options ssh -Dxxxx
- direct is used for items not in hostlist.
I have tried what I think should work a couple of times to no success,
but I could use a pointer. When I do what I think should be working I
get strange UDP ASSOC errors which follow DNS queries, which I assume
means delegate is not resolving using the SOCKS proxy, but I could be
Can someone give me an example of a command line that works here? I
have stared at the manual for hours.
The goal here, ultimately, is two use cases:
- at work, use direct connection only for my domain (local), SSH tunnel
for everything else
- at home or VPN, use SSH tunnels for chosen connections to certain
hosts, but direct for everything else
I would like to know how to do both use cases. I have followed the
examples but I am not having much luck.