[delegate-en/4118]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] performance measurements and socks question
10 Sep 2008 11:20:17 GMT Andre <pzyhqbdyi.ml@delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka.

We did some performance measurements with Delegated and Squid in our research group. Our setup builds a chain of 3 SSL
proxies using the CONNECT command of HTTP. We would like to share our findings with you.
Maybe your are able to shed some light on the difference in the connection time.

As a configuration file we use

-P1128
STLS="-fcl"
ADMIN=none
REMITTABLE="*"
RELIABLE="*"
RESCONF=/etc/resolv.conf
RES_WAIT=0
TLSCONF="-vd,cache:no"

We would also like to know whether it is possible to use the BIND command to open a specific port on the SOCKS server
not just for one client connection, but for multiple client connections. If this is not originally intended, might
this possibly a future feature?

Best regards,
Andre