[delegate-en/4511]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

HTTP Protocol Version Control
23 Jul 2009 05:25:38 GMT     <pt4iqbdyi.ml@delegate.org>
INSFIN Pty Ltd

Hi Yutaka,

We would like to have delegate respect the HTTP Protocol Version as sent
back in the response from the server (for some servers only).

Is this possible?

We have temporarily addressed this problem by setting the
HTTPCONF="bugs:no-chunked" OR HTTPCONF="clver:1.0" but we then lose the
advantage of chunking for those requests that would work just fine. In fact,
there is only one site at the moment that requires the response to be
HTTP/1.0, and this is an client-side Active-X talking with a streaming video
server (IP camera application).

Here is a non-proxy request/response...

CLIENT REQUEST IS "GET <url> HTTP/1.1"
SERVER RESPONSE IS "HTTP/1.0..." and everybody is happy

And with delegate as a MITM...

CLIENT REQUEST IS "GET <url> HTTP/1.1"
DELEGATE REQUEST TO SERVER IS "GET <url> HTTP/1.1"
SERVER RESPONSE TO DELEGATE IS "HTTP/1.0..."
DELEGATE RESPONSE TO CLIENT IS "HTTP/1.1..." and the client is not happy

Hope you can help, and thanks for a great application,
regards,
Mark Brooks

INSFIN Insurance & Finance Group Pty Ltd
2 Park Drive
Bundoora VIC 3083