Article delegate-en/1118 of [1-5042] on the server localhost:7119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Disconnect suddenly
25 Apr 2001 06:13:54 GMT plycabdyi-4zvemo5qr5t6.ml@delegate.org

Dear Guys,

I am using Delegate 7.1.2. as a telnet proxy from outside to my internal
network.

I ran delegate with the following parameter
delegated -P9527 SERVER=telnet -vt PERMIT="*:*:*" RELIABLE=*
AUTHORIZER=localhost

everything work fine, successfully login, authenticated , telneting to
other host and work on that host.

But when i got connected around 5 mins. i got disconnected by the proxy.
jumping out into the initial proxy screen.

I am sure that i am not idling on that terminal.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards
Leo Wong