Article delegate-en/1230 of [1-5098] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

uncacheable content
06 Jul 2001 00:05:04 GMT     "Brian D. Davison" <pzycabdyi-23fpudikqdh6.ml@delegate.org>

In some tests recently using delegate 7.3.1 on RedHat Linux 7.0, I have
been able to get delegate to return multiple copies of the same
uncacheable resource.  I've made a longer description and sample code and
output available from a web page:

http://www.cs.rutgers.edu/~davison/error/

-- Brian

Brian D. Davison                Department of Computer Science
davison@acm..                 Rutgers, The State Univ. of New Jersey
pzycabdyi-23fpudikqdh6.ml@delegate.org          http://www.cs.rutgers.edu/~davison/
========== WEB CACHING RESOURCES: http://www.web-caching.com/ ==========