Article delegate-en/2359 of [1-5105] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

reload configuration file by NT service
28 Jul 2003 15:41:01 GMT     "Shai Hershkovich" <pg4eqbdyi-gkvez44to3x6.ml@delegate.org>

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is some way to make the delegate service reload the configuration properties from the configuration files.
The problem I face is that I want to run delegate as a service that works on a configuration file. This file might be changed/updated often and I need to reload the new configuration. I thought about restarting the service when the file is updated but this way I will face downtime. Is there some way to achieve this behavior?

Thanks,
Shai
  search upper oldest olders older1 this newer1 newers latest