Article delegate-en/2399 of [1-5044] on the server delegate.cloudapp.net:119
[Reference:<BED61B4631F1D51189C300A0C9E9597603E93C72@delg001a>]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: NNTP access via a HTTP -- FTP proxy
10 Sep 2003 11:52:30 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 09/09/03(12:51) you Gandhi Mukul <Mukul.Gandhi@siemens..> wrote
in <BED61B4631F1D51189C300A0C9E9597603E93C72@delg001a>
 |  Thanks for your reply. I started DeleGate with the following parameters
 |SERVER=nntp://newsserver SSLTUNNEL proxy-ip:port

Is this the exact parameters? What does the space between "SSLTUNNEL"
and "proxy-ip:port" mean?

 |In my news reader, I pointed host name and port to that of DeleGate. When I
 |gave some request on my news reader, the following message appeared on the
 |DeleGate console --
 |ERROR protocol inhibited: SSLTUNNEL
 |Can't connect:

Without seeing the whole parameters exactly, it is difficult to figure
out what you did.