Article delegate-en/2516 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Please forgive if this has been answered a dozen times
13 Jan 2004 15:58:09 GMT Andy Pastuszak <p2qeqbdyi-ctnqxdvqqc3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I am trying to set up delegate on a Redhat Linux 9 box.  I would like it
to do the following:

nntp proxy on port 9000
smtp proxy on port 9001

I would like it to auto start on machine reboot

What's the best way to set this up?

Andy