Article delegate-en/2537 of [1-5042] on the server localhost:7119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How to use a Trusted Authority Certificate with Delegate
09 Feb 2004 17:01:50 GMT "Marty Bostick" <p5eeqbdyi-5s3ody3ngvt6.ml@delegate.org>

I have a need to transfer files via FTP securely with a large bank.  They
have supplied us with a Trusted Certificate and we need to be able to pass
it via the Delegate proxy in order to allow the secure handshake to
continue.

How can I make use of this cert properly with Delegate?

Thanks