Article delegate-en/271 of [1-5098] on the server localhost:119
[Reference:]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

Number of delegate instances ?
10 Feb 1999 08:10:28 GMT     Hans-Joachim Baader <pb4aqbdyi-mnvkgt7x23h6.ml@delegate.org>
cjt Beck & Tauber GdBR

Hi Lars,

> As I understand you have to run a separate instance of delegate for
> every server, SOCKS, SMTP, NNTP, HTTP, UDP-RELAY etc.
>
> What is a common configuration people are using ? 5 duplicates ?
> In my case I am running on Linux. Will code between the instances  be
> shared in my system ?

Code is always shared. You can easily run 10-20 instances even on
a small server (64 MB or less).

hjb
  search upper oldest olders older1 this newer1 newers latest