Article delegate-en/285 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Bonjour,
12 Feb 1999 00:48:50 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 02/12/99(07:33) you "Didier.Buob" <pdmaqbdyi-t6uzp574nc3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A283@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I have a NT Workstation connected through a serial line to the net.
 |I have simple users without privileges. They are allowed to surf the net,
 |but they know that each visited is keep in memory (not in ie or netscape
 |cache) because I want to log all sites and messages exchange.
 |
 |Is it possible to run Delegate to do so ? (client is connecting on the proxy
 |on the same station, and then the proxy exchange data to the server ...).
 |The proxy keep a message and a copy of all URL visited ?

DeleGate, like other HTTP proxies, records HTTP access log in the format
named "common logfile format", which will be placed at
"\Program Files\DeleGate\log\<PORT>.http" by default when it runs on
Windows.  "<PORT>" part above is that specified by -P<PORT> option.
Is this enough for your requirement?

For any protocol, more detailed log in DeleGate's original format
(intended to debugging :-) will be placed at the log directory with
a file name of port number.