Article delegate-en/3088 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: problems with ftp/tls
09 Dec 2005 15:02:45 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Mike Vidal" <pxmfqbdyi-lnxhrzrxujnr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Can anyone help with this error.  I'm trying to use Delegate to work
 |just like this page describes
 |http://www.delegate.org/delegate/tls/
 |
 |I have delegate installed on pc liveqa2 with the following command line.
 |
 |dg9_0_5-pre15.exe -v ADMIN=mvidal@sonicfoundry..
 |<mailto:ADMIN=mvidal@sonicfoundry.com>  -P21,990 SERVER=ftp STLS=fcl
 |
 |I then ftp to localhost
 |
 |I'm told to enter username@server so I enter mediasiteftpuser@rufus..  On
 |Rufus I have filezilla server installed and it's configured for SSL/TLS.
 |
 |When I hit enter I get
 |534 do AUTH first.
 |Login failed.

"STLS=fcl" means using TLS between the DeleGate and the client, and
it requires the client to start TLS negotiation first before the
login authentication.  "STLS=-fcl" makes the negotiation optional.

If your intention is using TLS between the DeleGate and the server,
specify "STLS=fsv".