Article delegate-en/3154 of [1-5097] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

An HTTP to FTP proxy
10 Mar 2006 00:21:55 GMT     Marcelo Spohn <pjygabdyi-b72yx6zvzjh6.ml@delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

The config file I'm currently using is shown below:
-vv
-P8080
SERVER=https
FCL=sslway
MOUNT="/* ftps://*"
STLS=fsv,"sslway -vd"
CACHE=no
AUTH=proxy:auth
PERMIT="*:*:bob.clscls.edu"
LIBPATH='${LIBDIR}:/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib'
ADMIN="bob@clscls.."
SFPROOT="/home/nobody/delegate"
OWNER="nobody/nobody"
Could you please give some hints on what is missing?

Thanks!
Marcelo