Article delegate-en/3615 of [1-5042] on the server localhost:7119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How to bypass an upstream proxy server?
25 Jan 2007 02:10:53 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

In message <_A3613@delegate-en.ML_> on 01/24/07(20:36:41) I wrote:
 | |$DELEGATED_BIN \
 | |        ADMIN="$MAIL" \
 | |        SERVER=http \
 | |        MYAUTH="user:password" \
 | |        $PORT \
 | |        MOUNT="/* https://www.grundbuch-sh.de/egbaks/*" \
 | |        DGROOT="$DIR" \
 | |        PERMIT="$PERMIT" \
 | |        SSLTUNNEL="$SSLTUNNEL" \
 | |        HTTPCONF="ver:1.1"
 | |
 | |Where:
 | |
 | |SSLTUNNEL="hostname.remoteproxy.datacenter.de:xxxx"
 | |PORT="-P8083"
 | |PERMIT="*:193.101.67.139:*.our.domain.name/@"
 |
 |You need to specify inserting a SSL filter into the connection with ther
 |server as this:
 |
 |  STLS=fsv

You can peep the HTTP request message sent to the HTTPS/SSL server adding
a parameter as follows:

  FTOSV=-tee-n

Testing with the parameter, I found that the authentication information
by MYAUTH for SSLTUNNEL is also forwarded to the origin HTTPS/SSL server
in the Authorization header.  It can be erased with the following parameter.

  HTTPCONF=del-qhead:Authorization

I fixed DeleGate not to do such forwarding by default in DeleGate/9.4.3-pre3
released today.