Article delegate-en/3773 of [1-5105] on the server localhost:119
[Reference:]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

MiniBSD VM with delegate - - was [DeleGate-En:3771] minimum neccessary libs
22 Jun 2007 15:00:38 GMT     "Joe Moore" <pvyhabdyi-ntmdc4aejbp6.ml@delegate.org>

Yutaka,

I built a VM of MiniBSD with delegate for you. It's on my ftp server at
209.98.45.210. You'll need to login:

Username = ysato
Password = delegate

The password for the root account on the vm is "pass". Delegate is set
to start at boot. I wrote my own startup script. It's in
/usr/local/etc/rc.d. Delegate is in /usr/sbin and the config file is
there as well.

The VM has a static IP that you'll need to change to suit your
situation. The zip file with the VM is around 11 MB.

	Thanks for all your help    ...jgm

  search upper oldest olders older1 this newer1 newers latest