Article delegate-en/3830 of [1-5103] on the server localhost:119
[Reference:]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

Re: Delegate as LDAP-to-LDAPS proxy (3)
19 Sep 2007 10:52:13 GMT     Kevin Richter <pzyhabdyi-y4oozp2varx6.ml@delegate.org>

Hi,

great! Big, big thanks! :-)

I have changed the config to:

-P192.168.25.50:389
SERVER=tcprelay://1.2.3.4:636
STLS=fsv
VARDIR=${EXECDIR}
OWNER=delegate/delegate
DGROOT=/opt/local/app/delegate-9.6.3
TIMEOUT=silence:10,io:10

Now everything works.
"STLS=fsv" was the solution.

Since one week, every time I check the number of delegated processes,
there is only one process... and there are no frozen ones. Great :-)

Bye,
Kevin

Yutaka Sato schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> In message  on 09/07/07(19:41:55)
> you Kevin Richter  wrote:
>  |Yutaka Sato schrieb:
>  |> You are using DeleGate as a simple TCPrelay proxy, so the DeleGate process
>  |> will exit on one of the following conditions:
>  |>
>  |>  1) when the client disconnects the TCP connection
>  |>  2) when the server disconnects the TCP connection
>  |>  3) when there is no transfer on the connection for the sepcified seconds
>  |>     (600 seconds by default by TIMEOUT=io:600)
>  |>
>  |> It is strange why your LDAP client and the server does not do such
>  |> disconnection after a series of LDAP queries.
>  |> You can shorten the timeout by TIMEOUT=io:10 for example.
>  |Sorry, does not work :-(
>  |I added this line to my config:
>  |TIMEOUT=silence:10,io:10
>
> Hmm... it seems that TCPrelay + FSV=sslway makes such frozen process.  Using
>
>   STLS=fsv
>
> instead of FSV=sslway might solve the problem.
> If it does not, following information will be helpful to see what is wrong.
>
>   - detailed LOGFILE
>   - backtrace of frozen DeleGate by gdb
>   - systemcall trace
>   - packet dump by tcpdump or so
>
> Cheers,
> Yutaka
  search upper oldest olders older1 this newer1 newers latest