Article delegate-en/3890 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate 9.7.4
03 Nov 2007 19:43:43 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Maurice Glandrup" <pcuhqbdyi-qjyh54nkstxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |1 )
 |Can DeleGate be configured for such a sniffing functionality?
 |In fact, it does not matter whether the traffic is secure or not. I just
 |want to analyze it without disturbing the communication with the browser.
 |
 |2)
 |What is the configuration of DeleGate to get a sniffing functionality?

You can insert your "filter program" for the sniffing between the DeleGate
and the client (browser).

  http://www.delegate.org/delegate/mitm/
  http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm?CFIscript