Article delegate-en/4014 of [1-5105] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

customization builtin messages and icons.
23 Jul 2008 03:35:20 GMT     "David Wang" <pomhqbdyi-wy65qoml22p6.ml@delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

According to the manual about customization from website, we are trying to
customize those builtin messages without recompiling DeleGate by defining:

MOUNT="/-/builtin/* http://127.0.0.1:8080/delegate/builtin/*
host=-management.xxx.com.au"

It's still using the builtin message, rather than our own html page. I tried
vURL with /builtin/* or /-/builtin/*, both not working. From website the /-/
means the delegate host, but I do not really understand what it is actually.
Our version is 9.1.1. The other mounts are working fine, i.e.

MOUNT=/mgmt/* http://127.0.0.1:8080/mgmt/* host=-management.xxx.com.au

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

David

  search upper oldest olders older1 this newer1 newers latest