Article delegate-en/4208 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] need your help
06 Nov 2008 03:07:31 GMT Arvin Degamo <pieiabdyi-bfkmicdyir3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Any idea on how to setup this using MOUNT parameters.

I have a  multiple websites in different machines and I want all clients request will be forwarded to the delegate reverse proxy. How to setup delegate
An Integration reverse proxy.

Cheers,

Arvin