Article delegate-en/4209 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] need your help
06 Nov 2008 10:26:05 GMT Arvin Degamo <pieiabdyi-bfkmicbeir3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Sir Yutaka,

What version of delegate that will run under Windows XP? I've been trying all of your examples in your documentation but it won't run. Can you have some advice
On how to setup it as a reverse proxy and as an integration of multiple web servers. I need your help. I'm hoping for your favourable reply.

Regards,

Arvin