Article delegate-en/4210 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] NEED YOUR HELP
10 Nov 2008 09:04:46 GMT Arvin Degamo <pieiabdyi-h5qfbm4orw3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

We're trying to do multiple Web sites with multiple vhosts, but it doesn't seem to work. Dg9_8_6.exe will work under windows XP?

  http://www.testing.com/webserver1

  http://www.testing.com/webserver2

  http://www.testing.com/webserver3

 webserver1, webserver2, webserver3  have the different IP address. I want a setup this with only 1 reverse proxy. For example a client will have

 request of http://www.testing.com/webserver1, and the NAT router will forward the request to the delegate reverse proxy server and  the delegate             reverse proxy will forward the request to the corresponding content web server.

 Can anyone have an idea to how to do this?

Cheers,

Arvin