Article delegate-en/4211 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] help
11 Nov 2008 07:47:54 GMT Arvin Degamo <pieiabdyi-bfkmicdyir3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

We're trying to do multiple Web sites with multiple vhosts, but it doesn't seem to work. Dg9_8_6.exe will work under windows XP?

  http://www.testing.com/webserver1
  http://www.testing.com/webserver2
  http://www.testing.com/webserver3

Webserver1, Wwebserver2, Webserver3  have different IP addresses. I want a setup this with only 1 reverse proxy. For example a client will have
request of http://www.testing.com/webserver1, and the NAT router will forward the request to the delegate reverse proxy server and  the delegate                      reverse proxy will forward the request to the corresponding content web server.

Anyone have an idea to how to setup the "MOUNT" parameters?

Regards,

Arvin