Article delegate-en/4223 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Persistent HTTP connections
20 Nov 2008 04:33:41 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Jaco Lesch <pguiabdyi-bfkmicbeir3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Need to your assistance and guidance once again. How do I configure
 |delegated to maintain persistent TCP sessions in an HTTP environment?
 |The setup are as follows:
 |The client's browser then use HTTP keepalives to keep persistence with
 |the oringin server. Delegate seem to close the connections to the client
 |and server at regular intervals, causing a 500 response code to be sent
 |to the client upon the next keepalive.

If the reason of the disconnection is timeout which is recorded as
"HCKA:[N] closed -- t:timeout" in your LOGFILE, you can let the
timeout longer as follows for example:

  HTTPCONF=tout-cka:1d