Article delegate-en/4240 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Reverse Proxy question
29 Nov 2008 17:48:51 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Jeff <pyqhqbdyi-bfkmicgiir3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I have tested once again with the same result. From another pc on the
 |network, whether I use http://news24.local or http://172.20.5.129 - I get
 |the same result i.e. www.news24.com replaced with news24.local or
 |172.20.5.129 respectively. So I am not getting to the correct page when
 |specifying http://172.20.5.129. It is instead serving the local proxy for
 |news24.com irrespective. Even if I enter http://iol.local :(
 |
 |Config file is below ->
 |
 |rproxy.conf:
 |DGOPTS="-P80"
 |SERVER=http
 |ADMIN=jeff@xx..xx
 |MOUNT="/* http://172.20.5.115/* nvhost=172.20.5.129"
 |MOUNT="/* http://www.iol.co.za/* nvhost=iol.local"
 |MOUNT="/* http://www.news24.com/* nvhost=news24.local"
 |
 |Am I specifying something incorrectly?

Your configuration seems right.
So far, the possibilities are: you are using an old DeleGate (older than
9.8.2-pre46) which does not support the nvhost option, or your client
program is something strange which does not support "Host:" header filed,
or the Host: header is removed or replaced somewhere between the client
and the DeleGate.