Article delegate-en/4256 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate's Mount Protocol - Support of SMB Protocol
04 Dec 2008 07:28:03 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Tan Ng" <ppmiabdyi-pbcajt5fjb3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Thank you very much for your response.  In addition to what you have
 |mentioned on the benefits on supporting remote file systems, it will be very
 |helpful to be able to use DeleGate to web-enabled contents on the remote
 |servers that do not have a FTP or web server (e.g. group share kind of file
 |systems).
 |
 |If you ever plan to support remote file access, please let all the DeleGate
 |users know.

I'm interested in it but it seems not so likely to be implemented in
DeleGate because there seems not so much merit to do so.  Doing it
with another independent proxy as a gateway for FTP client to Samba,NFS,...
server will be more applicable and useful, and I suppose there should be
such kind of free/commercial products ...