Article delegate-en/4301 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: problem comiling HPUX 11.23
24 Dec 2008 11:44:50 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

David,

In message <_A4300@delegate-en.ML_> on 12/24/08(14:59:59) I wrote:
 |It seems that the Gcc for HP-UX recognizes bcmp and bcopy as special
 |built-in functions without getting the declarations by headers.  Inserting
 |the following line to the top of "maker/bcopy.c" might change the behavior.
 |
 |#include "ystring.h"

I made father debugging for HP-UX with another user in Japan.
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-ja/228-236>
It seems that it passed compilation and linking with the above modification.
But we met another problem at run-time.  DeleGate causes bus-error and die
when it get signal like timeout-alerm.  So I added modifications as described
in <URL:http://docs.hp.com/en/B0000-0000X/ch05s04.html>
I uploaded the modified version as
ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/tmp/dg991p4e.tar.gz
and I hope it will be build and run on your machine without problems.