Article delegate-en/4361 of [1-5042] on the server localhost:7119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] delgate 9.7.7 ftp to sftp proxy and file size
30 Jan 2009 04:46:37 GMT James <pbeiqbdyi-5bxl6wlpwft6.ml@delegate.org>

Hi,

I modified src/sftp.c as indicated in one of the posts
and changed DATA_MAX to

static int DATA_MAX = 1024*1024*1024

which works fine for ftp PUT and GET for files up to 1GB

however if i try to increase DATA_MAX to anything bigger than this
when I perform a PUT I immeadiately receive

200 PORT command successful [translated to PASV by DeleGate].
150 Ok
netout: Broken pipe
226 Ok
65536 bytes sent in 0.0036 seconds (17733.44 Kbytes/s)

is this a hard limit somewhere in delegate ?
Am I able to configure DATA_MAX to be larger than 1gig ?
I have allocated a large /tmp partition so I am not concerned
about temporary file space.

thanks for your help

--
jac