Article delegate-en/4431 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: multiple configurations
13 Apr 2009 02:43:16 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Federico Bianchi <pjyiqbdyi-h5qfbm5hcc3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Hello. Kudos aside for your nice work, I'd like to handle the following
 |situation:
 |
 |1) authenticate via PAM (local user)
 |2) as a fallback, use an external LDAP server (in a future, I might
 |     reverse them)
 |3) if no valid credential has been passed to DeleGate, fallback over a
 |     whitelist
 |
 |I can easily handle the first and the second case (though I'd like to
 |avoid the pam_ldap I have been using for my test configurations and use
 |LDAP directly), but so far I haven't been able to find out how to handle
 |whitelists in DeleGate; moreover, I don't know how to combine the rules to
 |enforce the "right" priority.

I'm not so sure about your requirment but it could be realized with
an AUTHORIZER parameter like this:

  AUTHORIZER="-pam/password,-pam/ldap,-list{u1:p1,u2:p2,...}"