Article delegate-en/4433 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: multiple configurations
14 Apr 2009 06:58:08 GMT Federico Bianchi <pjyiqbdyi-h5qfbmyxcc3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I'll try it ASAP.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Regards

 	 		Federico Bianchi
 			Dipartimento di Storia delle Arti
 			Universita` di Pisa
 			piazza S.Matteo in Soarta, 2 - I56127 Pisa (Italy)
 			fax.+30-000-00000F; e-mail: <f.bianchi@unipi..it>
 			!DISCLAIMER!: my e-mail reflects _my_own_ opinions!