Article delegate-en/4442 of [1-5105] on the server localhost:119
[Reference:]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

Re: Writing All Content
04 May 2009 15:10:49 GMT     feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

In message  on 05/05/09(03:07:37)
you  wrote:
 |How can I log every content that sent and received through Delegate in
 |http/https proxy mode?
 |
 |I want to track every data that transferred between clients  and server.

I usually use a builtin-filter "-tee" to peep messages and record into
the LOGFILE as follows:

  FTOSV=-tee-n

Or you can record upstream/downstream messages in a separate file as this:

  FTOCL=-tee-a/tmp/tocl FTOSV=-tee-a/tmp/tosv

For more customized logging, CFI-script for FTOSV/FTOCL will be useful.

  9 9   Yutaka Sato  http://delegate.org/y.sato/
  search upper oldest olders older1 this newer1 newers latest