Article delegate-en/4442 of [1-5119] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Writing All Content
04 May 2009 15:10:49 GMT (Yutaka Sato)

you <> wrote:
 |How can I log every content that sent and received through Delegate in
 |http/https proxy mode?
 |I want to track every data that transferred between clients  and server.

I usually use a builtin-filter "-tee" to peep messages and record into
the LOGFILE as follows:

Or you can record upstream/downstream messages in a separate file as this:

  FTOCL=-tee-a/tmp/tocl FTOSV=-tee-a/tmp/tosv

For more customized logging, CFI-script for FTOSV/FTOCL will be useful.

  9 9   Yutaka Sato <>