Article delegate-en/4509 of [1-5042] on the server localhost:7119
[Reference:<3176C9CC6A81D947A0DFA1971371D5EB01B65F@grendel.drg-ind.flamingdragon.net>]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Error Setting up Delegate to do FTPS -> FTPS Proxying
23 Jul 2009 00:04:16 GMT "Reggie Jackson" <ptuiqbdyi-zypewoklbjt6.ml@delegate.org>

I am trying to setup delegate to be a proxy for FTPS connections to a FTPS
server.

Basic structure is:

Internet ==> firewall ==> ftp proxy (dmz) ==> firewall ==> ftp server
(internal)

I am able to connect to the FTP fine with SSL directory.

I am running the verision 9.9.3

The command I am running to invoke the system at this time is:

./delegated STLS=fcl -P990 SERVER=ftps  MOUNT="/*
ftps://ftp.ezpaycenters.net /*" ADMINPASS=<removed> -v

I am able to get connected to the server and get a directory list, but when
I try and download a file, or upload a file, the system seems to die or dump
cores, I Have sent those e-mails to bugs@delegate.org.

Any help or idea's would be appreciated.  Please let me know if you need any
more information.

Thank you,

Reggie Jackson

Network Administrator