Article delegate-en/4509 of [1-5119] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Error Setting up Delegate to do FTPS -> FTPS Proxying
23 Jul 2009 00:04:16 GMT "Reggie Jackson" <>

I am trying to setup delegate to be a proxy for FTPS connections to a FTPS

Basic structure is:

Internet ==> firewall ==> ftp proxy (dmz) ==> firewall ==> ftp server

I am able to connect to the FTP fine with SSL directory.

I am running the verision 9.9.3

The command I am running to invoke the system at this time is:

./delegated STLS=fcl -P990 SERVER=ftps  MOUNT="/*
ftps:// /*" ADMINPASS=<removed> -v

I am able to get connected to the server and get a directory list, but when
I try and download a file, or upload a file, the system seems to die or dump
cores, I Have sent those e-mails to

Any help or idea's would be appreciated.  Please let me know if you need any
more information.

Thank you,

Reggie Jackson

Network Administrator