Article delegate-en/4509 of [1-5105] on the server localhost:119
[Reference:]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

Error Setting up Delegate to do FTPS -> FTPS Proxying
23 Jul 2009 00:04:16 GMT     "Reggie Jackson" <ptuiqbdyi-ftxuvdhsbtx6.ml@delegate.org>

I am trying to setup delegate to be a proxy for FTPS connections to a FTPS
server.

Basic structure is:

Internet ==> firewall ==> ftp proxy (dmz) ==> firewall ==> ftp server
(internal)

I am able to connect to the FTP fine with SSL directory.

I am running the verision 9.9.3

The command I am running to invoke the system at this time is:

./delegated STLS=fcl -P990 SERVER=ftps  MOUNT="/*
ftps://ftp.ezpaycenters.net /*" ADMINPASS=<removed> -v

I am able to get connected to the server and get a directory list, but when
I try and download a file, or upload a file, the system seems to die or dump
cores, I Have sent those e-mails to bugs@delegate.org.

Any help or idea's would be appreciated.  Please let me know if you need any
more information.

Thank you,

Reggie Jackson

Network Administrator

DCAS Software Solutions

000-000-0006

  reggiej@dcas..

 <http://www.dcas.net> http://www.dcas.net

  search upper oldest olders older1 this newer1 newers latest