From: Yutaka Sato
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 5:10:10 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [DeleGate-En] using certificate credentials for SFTP

Hi,

In message  on 08/28/09(01:57:50)
you Jim Mittler wrote:
|I had a question about the FTP-> SFTP/SSH bridge. I have configured a
|connection as described in the manual and all is working well with
|password authentication.
|
|Would it be possible to configure delegate to use public key
|authentication for the SFTP/SSH login instead of password?

DeleGate for sftp/FTP gateway simply invokes the sftp command to
communicate with the SFTP/SSH server. So if you (or the runtime
owner of your DeleGate) have configuration for sftp (or ssh) to
use the publickey method with the ssh server, also you should be
able to use it via DeleGate.

9 9 Yutaka Sato http://delegate.org/y.sato/
( ~ ) National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
_< >_ 1-1-4 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8568 Japan
Do the more with the less -- B. Fuller

  search upper oldest olders older1 this newer1 newers latest