Article delegate-en/4691 of [1-5098] on the server localhost:119
[Reference:]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

Re: Delegate SSL <-> delegate <-> ftp server
09 Dec 2009 08:42:30 GMT     feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

In message  on 12/09/09(15:56:27)
you "Hanard Xavier (DTSBE)"  wrote:
 | We use Delegate 8.9.6 with a modified SSL way routine. Modification was done in order to doucle check the client certificate loaded into our LDAP.
 | Systems runs AIX 6.0
 | When the system renegociate the SSL for the DATA transfert is seems that it does it with the LAN server> ...>  We are not sure to understand exactly what it is going there.
 | So, can you help us? Did you already have see this king of configuration/problem combination?

As long as I remember, in the last two years there were at least
three fixes about SSLway for FTP (control and data connection):
SSL session cache problem, shutdown of data connection, and the
negotiation on the encryption of the data connection.

 | Why don't we use the latest version of Delegate?
 | - The one we have is here crashfree proofed! (regards!)
 | - We have develloped an SSLway for our needs and the incorporated SSL will give us new work to adapt.
 | - At least we weren't able to compile any verions of Delegate after the 8.9.6 on our AIX here. Even the latest 9.9.5 (each time we have a stop compilation with "not linkable object"> ...> )

If I can see the output of the make, I'll try to fix the error.

  9 9   Yutaka Sato  http://delegate.org/y.sato/
  search upper oldest olders older1 this newer1 newers latest