Article delegate-en/4698 of [1-5042] on the server localhost:7119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate SSL <-> delegate <-> ftp server
09 Dec 2009 11:19:36 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Hanard Xavier (DTSBE)" <pkijabdyi-2izsnxszqvt6.ml@delegate.org> wrote:
 |Ok, my way was good... But it don't fix the problem.

Sorry, I could not what was your result.

 | % echo "main(){}" > x.c
 | % cc x.c
 |
 | |Do i need to change something in the Makefile?

Did this work without problem?
If so, I cannot understand the reason of the error about unknown "cc1".

 |I've already tried with a
 |make CC=gcc
 |The compilation failed with the same errors as "CC=g++"

Did you do it from the clean source?
Did you tried adding CC=gcc to your DELEGATE_CONF as follows?
If so, it is very strange too.

 | |Or if your make does not support getting definitions from the command  |line, it can be done as follows:
 | |
 | |  [the content of src/DELEGATE_CONF]
 | |  ADMIN=foo@bar
 | |  CFLAGS=-O2 -DQSC