Article delegate-en/4778 of [1-5105] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

Filter development
31 Mar 2010 09:01:12 GMT     Jesús_DIEGO_FERNÁNDEZ <pu4jabdyi-wlsv2sh66lx6.ml@delegate.org>

Hello,

(First of all thanks for the quick answer on the SMTP AUTH LOGIN issue, that's efficiency!)

I would like to develop a simple FCL filter for DeleGate but, unfortunately, I have not been able to find any documentation describing how to do it. Peeping through the src I have seen that the fds 0 and 1 should have the handles to the client and server flows, but I could not go any further.

Questions:

-          Is there any description of DeleGate filter development?

-          Any special consideration for Windows? We have not yet decided to run it on Windows or Linux, and I'm sure that file/sock descriptor passing shows some differences.

Regards,

Jesus Diego.

  search upper oldest olders older1 this newer1 newers latest