Article delegate-en/4779 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Can Delegate imap proxy control folder subscriptions ?
31 Mar 2010 14:24:54 GMT "Jupp@Gmail" <pvmjabdyi-aj46qzb42lfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Thanks to Delegate proxy server, I am able to implement IMAP server
with SSL and user access control.

However, I am trying to offer imap use for mobile devices and would
like to limit folder subscription; eg just for Inbox. Do not want users
of these devices to have control to subscribe to any folders themselves.

Can this be done at the imap proxy command ?

By the way, great software !

Regards
Jupp