Article delegate-en/4874 of [1-5098] on the server localhost:119
[Reference:]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

Re: reverse http tunnel with delegate?
16 Jul 2010 13:44:32 GMT     feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

In message  on 07/16/10(18:19:35)
you "Matthias Waldorf \(Zoom\)"  wrote:
 |I need to transfer files from and to a windows machine behind firewall.
 |The only way outside is a http proxy with a lot of filtering.
 |
 |Is there to make a directory on that machine accessable from outside? We
 |already tried dropbox.com, but it is filtered by the proxy.
 |
 |Something like "make local tcp 443 available via reverse http tunnel
 |over http proxy to remote machine with a lot of delegate magic"?

Maybe there are many solutions with/without DeleGate.
If your "transferring file" means getting/putting files or making/removing
directoies over FTP from a FTP client, then using the "FTPxHTTP" feature
(FTP by HTTP) introduced in DeleGate/9.9.8 might fit your requirement.
It works as follows:

                   DeleGate                  DeleGate
  FTP ----(FTP)--- FTPxHTTP ----(HTTP)---- FTPxHTTPserver (--- FTPserver)
client      |       client    (or HTTPS)        |
            |                     |       (local-files)
        RETR/STORE                |
        LIST/MSLT            GET for LIST/RETR and others
         MKD/RMD/...         POST for STOR

See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/04810> for more
details about FTPxHTTP.

  9 9   Yutaka Sato  http://delegate.org/y.sato/
  search upper oldest olders older1 this newer1 newers latest