[DeleGate-En] SMTP relays with special header handling
sorry if this a common question, but I could not find an answer yet.
I need to do the following mail processing:
- filter incoming mails by recipients using wildcards
(e. g. xyz@domain1.., *.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- reject all other mails
- add an additional header "X-Envelope-To" containing the original
- forward those mails to an external mail address
- replace recipient with the content of header "X-Envelope-To"
- forward mails to another mail server
Would that be possible with Delegate?
With kind regards,