Article delegate-en/5016 of [1-5044] on the server delegate.cloudapp.net:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Fwd: LDAP proxy with search filter
06 Feb 2012 08:16:00 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Sunil S" <pwmiabdyi-iiocna7iett6.ml@delegate.org> wrote:
 |Request your attention to my earlier mail (below).  Could you tell me if it is possible to apply filters in a proxy ldap situation?

Mabe the answer is NO.
As long as I remember, the implementation of LDAP in DeleGate is
very simple one just to do proxying by switching a target LDAP
server (with MOUNT parameters) for a baseObject name specified
by a client.

  9 9   Yutaka Sato (CSDP,ITIL-F,OCUP-A,Security+,ISTQB-F)