Article delegate-en/5017 of [1-5105] on the server localhost:119
[Reference:]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

Re: LDAP proxy with search filter
06 Feb 2012 08:44:53 GMT     "Sunil S" <pv4iabdyi-gkvez47cvlx6.ml@delegate.org>

Thanks, Yutaka!

While the preferred tool is the Swiss Army Knife (delegate), we are currently working around the problem with OpenLDAP META back-end.

Regards  -- Sunil

>>> Yutaka Sato  2012-02-06 13:45 >>>
Hi,

In message  on 02/00/00(00:00:0X)
you "Sunil S"  wrote:
|Request your attention to my earlier mail (below).  Could you tell me if it is possible to apply filters in a proxy ldap situation?

Mabe the answer is NO.
As long as I remember, the implementation of LDAP in DeleGate is
very simple one just to do proxying by switching a target LDAP
server (with MOUNT parameters) for a baseObject name specified
by a client.

  9 9   Yutaka Sato (CSDP,ITIL-F,OCUP-A,Security+,ISTQB-F)
_<   >_ 1-1-4 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 000-0000=0XJapan
Do the more with the less -- B. Fuller

This e-mail message is only to be used by intended recipients and all others may
kindly delete it and notify the sender. Unless expressly authorized by HPCL, the
views expressed and the message itself is that of the individual sender and
recipients are cautioned to check messages/attachments for any viruses before
use. Users acknowledge that messages may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information and that HPCL neither assures nor guarantees integrity or
content of messages.

The Website address of HPCL is www.hindustanpetroleum.com

  search upper oldest olders older1 this newer1 newers latest