Article delegate-en/5026 of [1-5042] on the server localhost:7119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] DeleGate Proxy forwarding
27 Mar 2012 16:22:04 GMT "Gary Burch" <puijqbdyi-kj6f2mbkzft6.ml@delegate.org>

Hello,

I was wondering if you could help me with an unusual setup of DeleGate.
I would like to configure it to forward all requests it receives onto an
upstream proxy, and to always use a specific username to authenticate to
that proxy.  I have tried several combinations of FORWARD and MYAUTH,
but I always get a 407 or a 503 error.

Many thanks