Article delegate-en/5031 of [1-5105] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

FTP-SFTP gateway issues
03 Apr 2012 03:14:42 GMT     Graham Trigge <pu4jqbdyi-ygulup72y3x6.ml@delegate.org>

Good afternoon Yutaka-san,

I have an issue with an FTP->SFTP session connecting to a particular
SFTP server which I am hoping you can help me to diagnose/fix. I have
around 30 “MOUNT” stanzas in my configuration with all other links
working correctly.

If I attempt to SFTP directly from the proxy servers to the
destination SFTP server it connects fine. Using the same credentials,
I use the Delegate proxy and I always get a response of “530- No
(Login failed:'Password: ')”. I have included below;

- Delegate configuration
- Output from connecting through the Delegate proxy
- Log output for the connection

I would also like to find out what the files are that are created in
$DELEGATE_HOME/act/servers/cc – these seem to cause me issues on
occasions and some connections do not clean them up.

Any assistance you can offer would be helpful.

Regards,

Graham Trigge.

--
Regards,

Graham Trigge
pu4jqbdyi-ygulup72y3x6.ml@delegate.org

  search upper oldest olders older1 this newer1 newers latest
Generated:09/02 03:35:00 (1 sec) Expires:09/02 03:34:59 @_@V