Article delegate-en/647 of [1-5042] on the server localhost:7119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] DeleGate 5.9.5 - filtering by keyword
02 Dec 1999 02:04:42 GMT Razalee Mohd <ppibabdyi-aiv4tlcrz5t6.ml@delegate.org>

My linux configuration: Caldera OpenLinux 2.3, PIII 450Mhz, 64MB RAM,
J720-BF Jetway M/board, connected to ISP via PPP and use external modem
(everything works fine) , use one Ethernet card connected to LAN thru a
switch, operating on 100mbps (fastethernet) and clients m/c are win98.

I'm using DeleGate ver 5.9.5 and used as a proxy server for web access and
ICQ for our LAN's Win98 workstations. They have enjoyed using their IE and
ICQ! Thanx to DeleGate!

Problem: How to effectively filter web access by keywords (which I believe
by IP address can be done) and block the clients IE from accessing
unnecessary web sites.

Thank you.