Article delegate-en/803 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] gethostbyname unknown
23 May 2000 11:30:00 GMT "Ralf Marquis" <pembqbdyi-bfkmicdyir3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Me and a friend compiled the current delegated software and faced the same problem.
We installed it on a SUSE 6.2 and started it with a parameter pointing to the name server on our local machines.

All inquiries for name resolves fail with the above error message.

And we don't know why.

Can someone help?