Article delegate-en/804 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] socketpari(af_UNIX) failed (29) on OS/2 warp 4.0
23 May 2000 12:10:10 GMT "CIOS/Comserve Support Staff" <pdibqbdyi-bfkmicdyir3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Thanks very much for this information.

I have another problem.  On all our warp 4 machines, when we
start delegated with -vv we get the message:

                  #### Socketpair(AF_UNIX) failed (29)

The same software runs okay however on Warp Server for e-Business.

What can we do to get around this problem?

Best wishes,

Tim Stephen
CIOS