Article delegate-en/857 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: telnet timeout
06 Jul 2000 11:00:46 GMT "Lou Lohman" <pk4bqbdyi-bfkmicgiir3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Domo Arigato Gozimas (I hope my spelling isn't too far off) -- Actually, I
found that parameter in the documentation last night, tested it, and it
works fine.  At first glance, I found the documentation difficult to
understand.  However, when I sat down and forced myself to go through it
page by page, I began to understand the notation you use in the document,
and, of course, then I ran into the sub-parameters for the TIMEOUT option.

I must say, I really like this server you have written.  I have not explored
all of the possibilities, yet, but I can see it is well executed. Good job.

Lou Lohman