Article delegate-en/893 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] A feature or a bug?
10 Oct 2000 19:24:38 GMT Max Tran <pmqbqbdyi-h5qfbm5hcc3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Does any one here every encounter the following problem:

When I used the filter "FFROMCL= -tee /tmp/debug",  post requests from
Internet Explorer would time out.
Get requests has no problem and Netscape is unaffected.  I also get the
same problem when I use
my own filter that print the POST headers to a file as well as to
STDOUT.  When  POST requests,
are interrupted the output of my  filter shows that the content line
does not end with a carriage return
and a newline.  This may be a bug with IE or a result of the
interruption, but is there a workaround
to solve this problem, other than not to use these filters.  Thank you
ahead of time.

Max Tran